******* May MEETING ******** May ,17 2015
Time: 2:00 PM
Dufner Park Building
2741 Winston Way
Oklahoma City, OK
Program Subject: Soldering presented by Jim Marusa
Field Suitcase Class
The Sooner Time Collectors will be holding a two weekend, four day, hands-
Tuition is $125 for NAWCC members, and $210 for non-
If you are interested call 405-
Sooner Time Collectors Members should pay tuition, if able at our next meeting. ( May 17 )
There are only 14 slots available and expect to fill all.
1. Bench lamp: student’s choice.
2. Box to hold movement and parts: Plastic shoebox with cover or cigar box.
3. Extension with 12-
4. Eye loupe or optical hood, 2x to 5x power. Optivisor is a good brand.
5. Movement holder (hanging assembly/post kit).
6. Paper towels (roll).
7. Pivot locator: small type with hook on end(s)
8. Pliers, small set: flat-
9. Safety glasses
10. Screwdrivers: 4-
11. Stand appropriate for testing the clock being repaired (can be home made, student’s choice).
12. Chairs will be provided but you might want to consider bringing a more comfortable chair.
Welcome to the Sooner Time Collectors Website Last Updated 4/23/15